Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed Launches With a Bang on Android & iOS
The fate of three kingdoms is in your hands.
Tactical action series Dynasty Warriors is making the leap to mobile with the worldwide launch of Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed, the latest chapter in the saga. Players will have access to 50 characters plucked straight out of the console games, and embark on a quest to unite three kingdoms through the use of ancient weapons in both a single player campaign or multiplayer co-op and PvP modes.
General Manager of Nexon M Lawrence Koh believes the mobile entry will spread the renowned combat of Dynasty Warriors to a brand new audience:
“Ever since the launch of Dynasty Warriors 2 back in 2000, players have been drawn to the series’ over-the-top action gameplay…Nexon is honored to bring the devastating combat of Dynasty Warriors to mobile devices and share the experience of becoming a legendary warrior with longtime fans and a brand new audience of players around the world.”
Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed comes with a range of features including:
- Conquest Mode – Challenging campaign for one or multiple players
- Skirmish – Battle in real-time with up to four players
- Boss Fights – Bypass the underlings and skip straight to the bosses, alone or in co-op
- Raid – Steal fragments from opponents in this multiplayer mode
- War Supply – Strategically occupy mines and acquire resources in competitive multiplayer