From the makers behind Chivalry: Medieval Warfare comes Mirage: Arcane Warfare, an upcoming multiplayer FPS title that is currently slashing its way through a closed alpha. In the lead up to Arcane Warfare’s release, Developer Torn Banner Studios has released a trailer showcasing one of the game’s iconic classes: The Taurant.
Described as a bulky brute with unrivalled melee prowess, The Taurant is a magic warrior that uses his size and physical strength to overpower enemies at close range. He deals massive amounts of damage with his great mace, and comes with a solid lineup of abilities:
- Boulder – Throw a giant boulder that causes havoc on the battlefield
- Leapslam – Leap up in the air and come down with a massive damaging blast that pushes enemies away
- Charge – Charge forward, pulling any targets along with you
- Whirlwind – Spin around with a powerful melee attack, hitting all enemies surrounding you
- Explosive Punch – An unearthly punch that even when parried disables your opponent
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is due to release for PC in 2017. Interested players can sign up for the beta here.