Blizzard announced a new DLC character for their MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm. The new playable character is a warlord troll named Zul’jin.
He is said to throw his axes at a “murderously fast” rate while increasing the amount of damaged dealt by the more damage he takes on from other players. Blizzard took to Facebook to give a little more detail about the character.
Check out the video and abilities & traits down below:
Zul’jin Traits and Abilities:
• Activate to increase Basic Attack damage by 25% but consume 2% of your maximum Health per attack.
• Passive: Zul’jin attacks 1% faster for every 1% of maximum Health missing.
• Grievous Throw (Q)
• Zul’jin throws an axe forward, dealing damage to the first 2 enemies hit and marking them for 8 seconds. Marked enemies take 50% bonus damage from Zul’jin’s next 3 Basic Attacks against them.
• Twin Cleave (W)
• Throw 2 axes in a large circular arc, dealing damage and slowing affected enemies by 15% per axe for 2 seconds.
• Regeneration (E)
• Channel Zul’jin channels to regenerate 25% of his maximum Health over 4 seconds. Moving or taking damage while channeling will interrupt this effect.
• Taz’dingo! (R)
• Zul’jin is Unkillable for the next 4 seconds, and cannot be reduced to less than 1 Health. Taz’dingo!
• Guillotine (R)
• Zul’jin throws a massive guillotine blade into the sky that crashes down on enemies in the targeted area. The lower Zul’jin’s Health, the more damage it deals.
Hero Level (Tier)
Grievous Throw now pierces through enemies. Bonus damage increased by 15%.
[Passive] Arcanite Axes
Twin Cleave cooldown reduced by 0.5 seconds for every Hero hit. Ability Power is increased by 25% while below 50% Health.
[Passive] You Want Axe?
Every 5 Basic Attacks used against Heroes increases your Basic Attack damage by 1.5. Upon reaching 24 Stacks, permanently gain 20% Range.
[E] Troll’s Blood
Increases Regeneration healing by 75%.
[Passive] Let the Killing Begin
Enemies killed by you increase your attack speed by 6% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Attacks refresh duration.
[!] Quest: Kill all unique enemy Heroes. Reward: Activate to reveal all enemy Heroes for 4 seconds.
[Q] Vicious Assault
Increases the number of charges to 6. Basic Attacks against afflicted Heroes reduces cooldown by 2 seconds.
[W] Wrong Place Wrong Time
If an enemy is hit by both axes at the same time, deal bonus damage.
While below 50% health, gain 25% bonus Attack Damage.
Cannot be reduced to less than 1 Health for the next 4 seconds.
Throw a massive axe into the air that crashes down on enemies, dealing damage based on how much Health you are missing.
[Q] Eye of Zul’jin
Hitting an enemy Hero with Grievous Throw increases Movement Speed by 25% for 2 seconds.
[E] Forest Medicine
Regeneration no longer has to be channeled. Damage still breaks the heal.
[Active] Voodoo Shuffle
Activate to remove all Slow and Root effects.
[W] Swirling Death
Axes cycle twice and can hit enemies on each revolution but the cooldown is increased by 4 seconds.
Increases Slow amount of each axe by 15%.
Increases the Attack Speed bonus of Berserker by 40%.
[R1] Amani Resilience
Restore Health equal to 50% of the damage you dealt while using Taz’dingo.
After impact, the Guillotine continues rapidly forward, dealing damage to enemies in the line.
Throw a net forward, rooting the first enemy hit.