Saber Interactive has released a new gameplay trailer for their highly anticipated zombie shooter, World War Z.
The new trailer is centered around the newly announced multiplayer mode — Player vs. Player vs. Zombies. If the post-apocalyptic isn’t already hectic enough with all the zombies in full force, imagine combining that with other human factions out in the wild.
The new gameplay trailer shows off the possibilities of the crazy new multiplayer mode. Players will not only have to deal with the other team, but they will also have to keep an eye on the zombies that surround the whole world.
Check out the new gameplay trailer for World War Z down below:
While World War Z’s core four-player co-op pits you against relentless swarms of AI zombies, PvPvZ offers a completely unique experience, challenging you to outlive both the living and the dead across a variety of competitive modes designed for 4v4 combat.
What separates PvPvE in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead and allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. World War Z will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn point for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points
World War Z is set to release sometime this year for both consoles and PC. Are you excited about the upcoming zombie shooter? Let us know in the comments below!