Evil West is the new action game that drops you into a world of cowboys and vampires as you use fanatical steampunk weaponry to perform powerful combos as Jesse Rentier. Between turning beasts into bloody pulps and experimenting with inventive new weapons, there are also a set of Achievements and Trophies that you can unlock. For players that want to know the full list of these challenges as they make their way to a Platinum Trophy, this article has got you covered! This article provides players with a fully comprehensive list of all of the Achievements and Trophies in Evil West.
Full Achievement and Trophy List For Evil West
The Achievements and Trophies in Evil West task you with beating the major bosses throughout the game as well as getting a number of kills in specific ways and finding collectibles and abilities hidden throughout each level. You will also unlock certain Achievements for beating the game across its multiple difficulty settings. There are 29 Achievements/Trophies for players to unlock, with the extra Platinum Trophy for those playing on PlayStation, bringing that total to 30. Please note that some of these Achievements feature major story spoilers.
You will find the full list of all the Achievements and Trophies available in Evil West down below.
- Sanguis Aeternus: All Trophies Unlocked. The Weird West is a better place now.
- Novice: Beat the game on Novice difficulty or higher.
- Calico: Visit Calico for the first time.
- Adapt or Die: Defeat the Burch.
- Ticks & Leeches: Defeat the Parasiter.
- Drop of Blood: Defeat William Rentier.
- Ancient Blood: Defeat Felicity D’Abano.
- Spark of Hope: Activate the Supercharged Mode for the first time.
- Adept: Beat the game on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Expert: Beat the game on Hard difficulty or higher.
- Weird West Superhero: Beat the game on Evil difficulty.
- Boys’n’Toys: Have all Weapon Upgrades activated at the same time.
- Pew Pew Die: Kill at least 30 enemies with each electrically-augmented firearm.
- Field Agent: Find all hidden perks.
- Chest Nuts: Pick up all cash on all missions.
- Weren’t You Listening?: Defeat the Bruch on Evil difficulty.
- Minor Deity: Defeat The Parasiter on Evil difficulty.
- Then You Died: Defeat William Rentier on Evil difficulty.
- Monsterball: Cannonball enemies 50 times.
- Slam Champion: Slam enemies 100 times.
- Pointless Violence: Perform 15 finishers.
- In the Feels: Hit 45 weakspots.
- E-Rodeo: Kill 20 enemies using the E-Combo.
- Bleed You Out: Defeat the Bruch without letting it heal.
- Bio Friendly: Defeat The Parasiter without killing any of the minions.
- Father’s Day: Defeat William Rentier in less than 6 minutes.
- Best the Beast: Defeat Felicity D’Abano without using the HP dispenser.
- Mighty Mitten: Kill 10 enemies in a row using only Gauntlet after obtaining the Revolver.
- Chewing Volts: Use 15 Energy charges.
- Sever Forever: Tear off 100 limbs from enemies/
Stay tuned to Gameranx for guides, tips, and tricks on the achievements of Evil West!
More Guides from Matt Villei:
Trek to Yomi: All Artifacts in Chapter 1 | Lore Collectibles Guide | Trek to Yomi: How to Get All 4 Endings | All Endings Explained | Cyberpunk 2077: Where to Find Rebecca’s Shotgun | Guts Shotgun Location | Cyberpunk 2077: How to Play Like David | David Martinez Build Guide | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign: Ending and Post-Credit Scene Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- Easy Ways to Earn Killstreaks in Multiplayer | Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0- DMZ Mode Explained | Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0- Assimilate Feature Explained | How to Add Other Players to Your Squad