The Walking Dead: The Final Season marches on. After a premature death brought on by Telltale shutting its doors, Clem’s story was brought back to life by Skybound Entertainment. This is the penultimate episode, with one final chapter to complete the circle and end Clem’s four-season saga. Once again, there are collectibles to track down and we’re going to list where to find them all. It’s for completion’s sake.
If you’re a Season Pass holder on Steam, you’ll be able to play the rest of the Walking Dead: The Final Season on that platform. For the rest of us newcomers, you’ll only find The Walking Dead: The Final Season on the Epic Store, a competing storefront platform created by Epic in the wake of their massive Fortnite: Battle Royale success.
Celebrate the stories this developer told with our list of 7 amazing games that came out before Telltale’s closure.
More The Walking Dead: The Final Season guides on Gameranx:
- Walking Dead: The Final Season – All Collectibles Guide | Episode 1
- Walking Dead: The Final Season – 100% Achievements / Trophies Guide | Episode 1
- Walking Dead: The Final Season – All Collectibles Guide | Episode 2
All Collectibles Guide | Episode 3
To complete the collectibles achievement / trophy, you’ll need to return to your bedroom and place all the collectibles you’ve found. There are six collectibles in total.
- Collectible #1: When going down into the basement to interrogate Abel, look for the pennant flag hanging from the wall to the left, before you reach the interrogation.
- Collectible #2: In the same basement, keep moving forward and you’ll find a sketch pad on the grey shelves, near the boiler.
- Collectible #3: When spying on the raider group, you’ll travel to a grassy clearing in the woods. Right when you gain control, turn around and you’ll find a horseshoe near a fallen tree log.
- Collectible #4: In the same grassy field, find the rabbit’s foot in the brush, near Willy’s back.
- Collectible #5: At the barn, you’ll find James waiting near the door. Before you talk to him, look to his left, near the hay to find a toy collectible.
- Collectible #6: The final collectible is also located outside of the barn, so don’t talk to James yet. Go around to the right side to find a hanging windchime. Pick it up, and later you’ll get the chance to play it (and the rest of the collectibles) to complete your quest in Episode 3.