Add more gold to your gun collection with this secret revolver in Red Dead Redemption 2.
If you look around carefully, you can actually find (and equip) special weapons that are totally unique to certain characters. They’re easy to miss, and their attributes are just a little different. The golden revolver is really just a cool-looking weapon, and if you want to get it for yourself, you’ll need to track down two hard-to-find map pieces.
Yes, that’s right, this is actually a treasure map reward. At the end of the treasure hunt quest, which is totally optional and doesn’t even appear as a regular treasure hunt objective in your log, you’ll find a stack of old erotic photos and a fancy golden gun. No actual gold, so if you’re looking for a quick way to raise money, just checkout the links below to get your gold bar fix.
More Red Dead Redemption 2 guides on Gameranx:
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 36 Tips, Tricks & Hidden Mechanics | What The Game Doesn’t Explain
- Red Dead Redemption 2: 15 Features You Might Not Know About | Beginner’s Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Get Unlimited Ammo, Super Horses & More | Cheat Codes List
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Solve Every Treasure Map | Locations Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Where To Find A Fairytale Hill House | Easter Egg Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Earn Money Fast | Easy Cash Guide ($3,000+)
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Get A (Free!) Elite Horse | Taming Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Unlock Free Fast-Travel | All Fast Travel Methods Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: All Legendary Hunting Locations | Master Hunting Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Where To Find The Legendary Fishing Map | Fishing Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Get Perfect Pelts | Hunting Guide
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Where To Find Secret Weapons | Unique Gun Locations Guide
How To Get The Golden Revolver | Torn Map Locations Guide
NOTE: The Golden Revolver is only available after you begin the Epilogue. There will be some location spoilers ahead. Stop now if you don’t want to be spoiled!
The golden revolver, called Otis Miller’s Revolver, is a unique weapon you can collect from a special treasure map. The treasure map is hidden in two locations. To find the revolver location, you must combine the two maps. The treasure chest won’t appear until both maps are acquired.
- Torn Map #1: In a Hermit Woman’s shack, east of the northernmost tip of Little Creek River in West Elizabeth.
- Torn Map #2: In a larger, seemingly abandoned cabin just north of Annesburg.
Once you have both maps, you can look at the treasure map sketch, and decipher the location on your map. The final location is only available after you’ve begun Epilogue: Part 1.
- Golden Revolver Location: The combined torn map pieces lead to a small cave in Cholla Springs, along the northern mountains, west of Twin Rocks.