From development team, DIMPS and publishers Bandai Namco Entertainment comes a brand new video game entry to the Sword Art Online franchise. The beloved anime and manga series has seen a few video game titles launch into the market for various platforms.
This latest title, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, takes on a brand new adventure for players to go through. Within the game, players will create a custom protagonist in the world of Gun Gale Online where a thrilling adventure, quests, and characters are waiting.
Likewise, throughout the journey, it seems that players will have to make big choices which will alter some narrative events. Being a brand new adventure, gamers won’t have to rely too much on past material of Sword Art Online to enjoy the game.
Need some help going through Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet? In this guide, we’ll discuss just how to dual wield a sword and gun or two guns.
Find More Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet – How To Level Affection Fast | Affection Farming
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet – How To Level Proficiency Fast | Weapons & Skill XP Farming
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet – How To Level Up Fast | XP Farming
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet – How To Dual Wield | Game Guide
How To Dual Wield
There are several options available when it comes to weapons in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. While there are different weapons to choose from, duel wielding does require some extra steps before being available for use.
For instance, if you would like to use a gun and a sword at the same time, players will need to complete the fifteenth main quest mission. Once completed, gamers would find that they now have the option to dual wield a sword and gun.
- To dual wield a sword and gun, first equip a sword then press triangle (PS4).
However, if you find yourself being more interested in dual wielding guns then you’ll have to complete a few more main quests. In fact, the option to dual wield two guns will only be available once the seventeenth main quest is finished.
- There are several guns available to dual wield. Players can use handguns, shotguns, and assault rifles as an example. Though, there are other options available as well. In order to dual wield two guns first equip a gun then press triangle (PS4).
Because there doesn’t seem to be any limit on what you can dual wield, players should try out a variety of combinations to see just what works best for their play style.