Developers Ubisoft Montreal has launched their latest Assassin’s Creed title in the franchise on October 27, 2017. Assassin’s Creed Origins takes players to the start of the Brotherhood of Assassins where the game will take place in Ancient Egypt.
Players take on the role of a Medjay named Bayek who has been protecting his people of the Ptolemaic Kingdom during a time of upheaval. Uncover how Bayek is tied within the Brotherhood of Assassins along with the conflict that been present for centuries between the Brotherhood and the Templar Order.
In this guide, we’ll showcase where all five of the Hermit locations are in Assassin’s Creed Origins. These locations are worth seeking as each one will offer players an ability point. Collect all five points early on to use in upgrading your character to however you see fit.
Find More Assassins’ Creed Origins Feature Guides on Gameranx:
- Hermit Location #1: Fayium
- Within the Fayium territory, you’ll find the Eremites Hideout. This is within the ruins located on the east side of the lake. Once you reach the top archway, you’ll want to examine the red blanket to unlock the ability point.
- Hermit Location #2: Black Desert
- At the Black Desert territory, you’ll find the Ra-Horakhty Mountain Top location. To gain the ability point all you have to do is follow the pathway to the highest point in the Black Desert. From there, examine the red carpet.
- Hermit Location #3: Herakleion Nome
- Within the Herakleion Nome territory, players can locate the Demesne of Sekhem. Go to the Herakleion Nome village then head east where you’ll reach a hut. Inside the hut, examine the area of the dead body where you’ll unlock the Ability Point.
- Hermit Location #4: Paraitonion
- At the Paraitonion territory, players will find the Ogdamos Hermit location. Reach the Ogdamos village and head into the open house and examine the blanket.
- Hermit Location #5: Qattara Depression
- The Qattara Depression will have the Aquifer Oasis Hermit location. You’ll want to reach the Aquifer Oasis and then examine the middle torch in the water.