The skills detailed by the new information blowout include Whirlwind, Sweeping Wind, Ray of Frost, Acid Cloud, and Cluster Arrow, with each skill belonging to each of the game's respective classes.
Wizard: Ray of Frost
- Crimson – Beam increases in damage the longer it remains in use, to a cap.
- Indigo – Wizard is surrounded by a swirling vortex of sleet, damaging any foes that come into contact.
- Obsidian – Decreases beam damage, but increases reduction in target movement and attack speed.
- Golden – Arcane Power cost reduced.
- Alabaster – Enemies slain by Ray of Frost have a chance to leave an area of ice on the ground where they die, damaging other enemies if they move through it.
Witch Doctor: Acid Cloud
Crimson – Causes immediate damage instead of a damage over time effect.
Indigo – Increases area-of-effect radius.
- Obsidian – Spawns slimes that attack nearby enemies.
- Golden – Afflicts enemies with a disease effect that deals damage over time.
- Alabaster – The witch doctor belches forth a directional pool of acid.
Monk: Sweeping Wind
- Crimson – A flurry of blades increases Sweeping Windâ€™s damage.
- Indigo – Expands the area of effect and strikes enemies with additional fire-based attacks.
- Obsidian – A persistent whirlwind surrounds the monk, dealing damage to any foes that come into contact.
- Golden – Increases Spirit regeneration.
- Alabaster – A powerful sandstorm billows with the monkâ€™s attacks, damaging enemies and knocking them back.
Demon Hunter: Cluster Arrow
Crimson – Increases the damage of the explosion at the point of impact.
Indigo – Fires enemy-seeking missiles instead of grenades.
- Obsidian – The Cluster Arrow is launched high into the air and rains down grenades.
- Golden – Instead of grenades, the skill spawns shadow creatures that attack nearby enemies and leech life to the demon hunter.
- Alabaster – Adds a stun effect to the grenade explosions.
- Crimson – Shoots bits of rock and gravel in every direction, dealing area effect damage.
- Indigo – Barbarian spawns smaller whirlwinds which deal direct damage.
- Obsidian – Provides the barbarian with immunity to immobilizing effects.
- Golden – Reduced Fury cost.
- Alabaster – Critical strikes confuse enemies, forcing them to attack their allies for a short time.