Focus Home Interactive has announced that the Dark Souls-esque rpg, The Surge, will be receiving a free demo for PS4, Xbox One and PC players sometime next week.
While there is no information regarding what content the demo will contain exactly, we should hear more about it when the demo gets listed on the relevant online stores.
The Surge features a stamina management combat style of gameplay while keeping battles both tense and visceral. To spice things up, Deck13 implemented a crafting feature which allows players to craft, upgrade, and build new weapons with loot and blueprints. Check out 14 minutes of action gameplay right here.
Hardcore RPG fans will want to keep on eye on this game, as there will be plenty of features unique to the title; check out some of them down below:
• Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat with make-shift industrial weapons
• A unique dismemberment and upgrade system utilizing cybernetic implants
• Fight in a dystopian world full of mystery and learn about the events surrounding The Surge
• Battle an array of huge industrial bosses
• Craft, upgrade and build new weapons with loot and blueprints
The Surge is available now for $59.99 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.