Developer Deck13 has released a new 14-minute video of gameplay from their upcoming game sci-fi game The Surge. The uncut gameplay video features game designer Adam Hetenyi as he walks through the video with viewers.
Watch the full 14-minute gameplay video down below:
Explore the dystopian environments in CREO’s mysterious industrial and RND complex, the Abandoned Laboratories.
At CREO, you will meet survivors who need help or who can offer assistance. Accepting missions can yield extra rewards, but you will have to balance that against your desire to go deeper into the complex, as the stakes grow ever higher – once dropped, your tech scrap will diminish over time.
Face the dangers of CREO and set your own challenges. Accept missions, learn more about CREO’s history and lore, and fight the various mini-bosses scattered throughout the environment, or play it safe and struggle to survive – it’s up to you.
The Surge features a stamina management combat style of gameplay while keeping battles both tense and visceral. To spice things up, Deck13 implemented a crafting feature which allows players to craft, upgrade, and build new weapons with loot and blueprints.
Hardcore RPG fans will want to keep on eye on this game, as there will be plenty of new features unique to the title; check out some of them down below:
• Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat with make-shift industrial weapons
• A unique dismemberment and upgrade system utilizing cybernetic implants
• Fight in a dystopian world full of mystery and learn about the events surrounding The Surge
• Battle an array of huge industrial bosses
• Craft, upgrade and build new weapons with loot and blueprints
The Surge is set to release in May for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.