Table of Contents
- Memory Puzzle #1 Solution Guide
- Memory Puzzle #2 Solution Guide
- Memory Puzzle #3 Solution Guide
- Memory Puzzle #4 Solution Guide
Puzzle #5: Memory 0Y-8K7D
- Collect the Code Blocks around the starting platform. Build a bridge to the center pyramid and redirect the green laser to the Firewall on the left.
- Cross to the Firewall location and turn left. Build a bridge and collect the Code Blocks in the optional room, then re-collect your bridge on the way back.
- Raise the second Relay and redirect to clear the next Firewall in your path. Build a bridge to the third Relay. Build a Code Block tower to redirect toward the orb in the back.
- Build a bridge to the orb and clear the three Code Blocks stopping the green laser from reaching the input cube.
- Return to the starting position, re-collecting the Code Block bridges and leave the Relays behind. Build a bridge to the last remaining Firewall (not covering the yellow column) — enter the “orb” where the green laser is located and place a relay over the hole to clear the Firewall.
- Take the last two Relay cubes, then build a bridge beneath the “orb” from the previous step, redirecting the green laser toward the final Firewall. Set the Relays as shown in the image above.
- Build one final Relay tower to redirect to the last Firewall.
- Place all your turrets on the tiny path and complete a bridge to the yellow column to finally complete this grueling puzzle.
What’s your reward for doing all this? The Marine Armor — the apparel with the highest defense available in Fallout 4. Just track down all the locations marked on your map to collect a full set.