Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon is the latest title in FromSoftware’s highly popular mech series and the first numbered entry for the series in over a decade. Taking the callsign Raven, players will participate in mercenary work as a conflict on the resource known as Coral consumes the already heavily damaged planet of Rubicon 3. While completing contracts and building both a legacy and a more powerful Armored Core, there is an expansive list of Achievements and Trophies to unlock along the way. For players who want to know the full list of these challenges as they make their way to a Platinum Trophy, this article has got you covered! This article provides players with a fully comprehensive list of all of the Achievements and Trophies in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon.
More Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon Articles:
Will Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon Run On Steam Deck? | Does Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon Have Cross-Play? | Is Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon Open World? | How Many Endings Does Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon Have? | Will Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon Come To Switch?
Full Achievement And Trophy List In Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon
There are a total of 30 Achievements and Trophies in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon, which includes the Platinum trophy that is unlocked when all other achievements are unlocked. These Achievements and Trophies cover many different aspects of the game, ranging from early game tutorial stuff that includes editing and modifying your Armored Core, all the way to getting the many different endings that the game has. Others will task players with finding certain items, collectibles, and weapons. Please note that some of these Achievements feature major story spoilers.
You will find the full list of all the Achievements and Trophies available in Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon below:
- Armored Core – Collect all other trophies.
- Training Complete – Cleared all training programs.
- Hardware Engineer – Assembled an AC.
- Software Engineer – Upgraded your AC’s OS.
- Graphic Designer – Changed the coloration of your AC.
- Stargazer – Cleared all missions.
- The Perfect Mercenary – Cleared all missions with an S Rank rating.
- Testing Complete – Cleared all combat aptitude evaluation programs in the Arena.
- Master of Arena – Cleared all Arena programs.
- Illegal Entry – Cleared mission: “Illegal Entry.”
- Operation Wallclimber – Cleared mission: “Operation Wallclimber.”
- Contact – Cleared mission: “Attack the Watchpoint.”
- Ocean Crossing – Cleared mission: “Ocean Crossing.”
- A New Threat – Cleared mission: “Attack the Old Spaceport.”
- Ayre and the Coral – Cleared mission: “Destroy the Ice Worm.”
- Into Unknown Territory – Cleared mission: “Underground Exploration – Depths 3.”
- Re-education – Cleared mission: “Reach the Coral Convergence.”
- The Floating City – Cleared mission: “Take the Uninhabited Floating City.”
- MIA – Cleared mission: “MIA.”
- Weapon Collector – Obtained all weapon parts.
- External Parts Collector – Obtained all frame parts.
- Internal Parts Collector – Obtained all inner parts.
- Expansion Collector – Obtained all Core Expansions.
- Asset Holder – Obtained all parts.
- Tuning Expert – Performed all OS upgrades.
- Data Log Collector – Obtained ten data logs.
- Combat Log Collector – Obtained all combat logs.
- The Fires of Raven – Reached ending: “The Fires of Raven.”
- Liberator of Rubicon – Reached ending: “Liberator of Rubicon.”
- Alea Iacta Est – Reached ending: “Alea Iacta Est.”
Stay tuned to Gameranx for future news, updates, and guides for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon.