Norwegian Point & Click Milkmaid of The Milkyway Looks Out of This World
From the lactic to the intergalactic.
Set in the 1920s, Milkmaid of The Milkyway takes players on a classic point and click adventure through roaring Norwegian fjords and the most delicious dairy farms. Players control Ruth, a young lady whose job is selling dairy products. But business is on the decline, and unusual things keep happening to her and her bovine companions at night.
When a golden ship suddenly descends from the sky, Ruth is forced to embark on a life-changing journey that unchains her from her Earthly responsibilities and helps her find her place in an ever changing universe.
The game’s features are as follows:
- A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
- An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
- All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
- Good pacing, not tooooo difficult
- Steam achievements
- Autosave and custom save games
- Four earth-based cows
- Lovely, original soundtracks
- 2-5 hour playtime
- Made with passion by one guy from Norway