Prey Update v1.2 Released on PC, Check out Patch Notes Here
A new update rolled out earlier today.
Prey has released to positive feedback from the community although, there has been several bugs and glitches found throughout the game. Today, Bethesda has released a brand new update for the game that addresses multiple aspects of the game. Check out the patch notes down below.
The Steam update v1.2 includes:
- Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
- Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.
- Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.
- Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.
- Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.
- Saving and Loading PC settings will now save correctly for users with special characters in their Windows usernames.
- Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.
- Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.
- Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
- Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.
- Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.
In recent days, players have been speedrunning the game in rather impressive times. The latest time being less than twenty minutes, which you can read more about right here. If you are still on the fence with this title, here’s what critics are saying about the game of in our review roundup.
Prey is currently available to purchase on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
What are your thoughts on the game?