Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Complete Lawbreakers Battle Medic Class breakdown.
Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Battle Medic Guide
Battle Medics are a perfect option to use as support. They can deal out a nice bit of damage with explosives while also sending out medical drones to aid teammates who may be low on health.
The two characters who take on the Battle Medic roster is Feng and Tokki. Feng is a Breaker character who takes on the head position for Shura Corp’s medical research laboratories.
Tokki is the Law character who has been a longtime support of the Valkyries which ultimately caused her to dedicate her time researching medicine and medical technology to one day become a Battle Medic.
Official Video Tutorial
- Grenade launcher with alternate firing modes.
- Energy pistol with burst fire.
- Defense Grid
- Dome that rejects enemies while healing and shielding teammates.
- Support Drones
- Dual drones that heal teammates.
- Traverse level by gliding or thrusting into the air.
Battle Medic Gallery