They say revenge is a dish best served cold, but in Mokomoto’s Molemen Must Die! retribution is anything but frosty. Inspired by B Grade action movies, the game tasks players with travelling to the centre of the Earth, where they must unleash a bomb in honour of their temper-tantrum President and destroy the underworld.
Featuring a bunch of unique weapons, the ability to wield bizarre powers, and tactical falling action, Molemen Must Die! guarantees an explosive experience:
- Ridiculously over-the-top action-platforming gameplay with way too many bad guys
- More guns than any normal person could possibly need, all with BIG effects
- Get rewarded every time you die with another random upgrade to keep the mayhem fresh
- Multiple environments to scour of life: caves, cities, jungles and more
- Awesome retro presentation, from the fantastic pixel art to the crummy-VCR visual effects
- International score leaderboard: The deeper you go, the higher you’ll get
- A bombastic musical soundtrack and ground-shaking high-definition sound effects
Molemen Must Die! is launching on March 21 via Steam for PC, Mac and Linux.