Based on the popular 2010 flash game, Monster Slayers is officially confirmed for Valve’s digital distribution platform Steam. The launch will re-introduce the game with a high definition graphics overhaul, amongst several other features outlined below.
The aim of Monster Slayers is to create a hero that will explore Northern Valley, vanquish legendary monsters, and customise your deck to perfection:
- Unique card-based combat system: customize your hero’s deck with new cards, and test your deck in battles against a large variety of enemies
- Randomly generated levels, enemies and loot: each playthrough will be different and its own unique experience
- Select persistent Companions to join your party, lending their unique skills to your hero to achieve victory
- Purchase persistent upgrades as your heroes gain Fame with each run
- The title tells you all you need to know: lots and lots of monsters to slay for fame, gold and glory!
- Design and coding by the prolific developer, Nerdook
- Challenge your friends on the Top Slayers leaderboards
Monster Slayers will launch on Steam from March 23, priced at $7.99 USD.