The big bad guy of the LEGO Dimensions Ghostbusters (2016) Story Pack reveals himself in Level 3 “The Mercado Building” — and we’ve got all the collectible locations you’ll need to truly complete this twisted encounter. Not only do you fight Rowan and his monstrous ghost powers, you can also explore a super-secret Portal 2 Test Chamber. The Test Chamber is where you’ll find 40% of all the collectibles in this level, so you better have Chell handy!
Don’t forget about the Hero-for-Hire system, and check out the complete list of Red Bricks (and their locations) on our LEGO Dimensions Red Bricks Guide.
More LEGO Dimensions Year 2 Collectibles Locations:
- LEGO Dimensions | Mission: Impossible – All Collectibles Locations Guide
- LEGO Dimensions | Adventure Time – All Collectibles Locations Guide
- LEGO Dimensions | Ghostbusters (2016): Level 1 – All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Dimensions | Ghostbusters (2016): Level 2 – All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Dimensions | Ghostbusters (2016): Level 4 – All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Dimensions | Ghostbusters (2016): Level 5 – All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Dimensions | Ghostbusters (2016): Level 6 – All Collectibles Guide
Ghostbusters (2016): Level 3 – All Collectibles Guide
The Ghostbusters (2016) Story Pack includes 6 new levels for Abby Yates and the rest of the Ghostbusters crew to explore. There are 10 minikits and 1 minifig rescue per level — that’s a total of 60 minikits and 6 rescues for the whole expansion.
You’ll need more than just the Ghostbusters to get these minikits. We’ll explain which powers you’ll need to unlock every optional path, and always check the “?” block to learn which characters can activate (or break!) strange LEGO objects. Punching the “?” block also allows you to use the Hire-A-Hero system. If you don’t have the right character for-real, you can spend in-game studs to unlock any hero for a short amount of time.
Level 3: The Mercado Building
- Required Powers: Orange Handles
- Location: A Menacing Phantom – In the hotel lobby, look for the elevator with the orange handles. Patty (Ghostbuster) can pull open the handles to reveal a hidden minikit at the start of the stage.
- Required Powers: Sonar Smash
- Location: A Menacing Phantom – The next minikit is in a nearby glass booth. Look behind / left of the elevator in the lobby to see a LEGO object with glass panels. Homer or any character with Sonar Smash can break the glass.
- Required Powers: BMO
- Location: A Menacing Phantom – In the dark corner of the upper-level of the lobby, on the left side, you’ll find another BMO station. Complete the “Bug Battle” mini-game to unlock another quick minikit.
- Required Powers: None!
- Location: A Menacing Phantom – There are four hanging lights you’ll need to smash on the main pillars in the lobby. These can be tricky to spot. There’s one one each pillar you can reach from the second-floor walkways on the left / right sides of the lobby.
- Required Powers: Drone Maze
- Location: Confronting Rowan – Only certain characters can send drones into mazes — Doc Brown is one of them — you’ll find this easy-to-spot maze on the left-side of the room where Rowan wants to fight. Send a drone into the maze and activate all three switches.
- Required Powers: Relic Finder, Technology, Fix-it
- Location: Confronting Rowan – On the right side of the spooky room where you fight Rowan, use Wyldstyle’s Relic Finder on the purple sparkles. Ghostbusters, like Erin, can use the technology panel that appears. Finally, Jillian Holtzman can fix the sparking LEGO object.
- Required Powers: Portal Gun, Diffindo
- Location: Confronting Rowan – This one requires Chell from Portal 2 to complete. Shoot a portal into the white LEGO wall above the Drone Maze, then run toward the foreground to find a second portal wall. Shoot the second wall with the opposite color portal and hop in. Enter the portal to reach an optional test room! At the start of the Test Chamber, use Harry Potter on the red LEGO wall. Trace the line, construct the hopping bricks, and a minikit will appear.
- Required Powers: Gyrosphere (Jurassic World vehicle)
- Location: Confronting Rowan – Explore deeper into the Portal 2 Test Chamber to find a Gyrosphere pad. These are stations where the round bubble vehicles from Jurassic World can park. The station is located beneath the LEGO “Aperture Science” sign. Use the dock and the sign will open, dropping the minikit so you can grab it.
- Required Powers: Batarang
- Location: Confronting Rowan – Continuing deeper into the Test Chamber, you’ll find a Batman symbol near one of the red button switches. Hit the symbol with Batman’s batarang.
- Required Powers: Flight
- Location: Confronting Rowan – The last minikit is found at the end of the Test Chamber secret room. Press the button to remove the back walls and reveal a LEGO cake. Fly to the cake room and smash the cake to get your final minikit for this level.
- Required Powers: Flight
- Location: Confronting Rowan – Still in the Test Chamber, fly up and toward the foreground. On the right, there’s a room guarded by lots of turrets. Fly right over them and press the switch to save Paul Feig yet again.