There are a ton of important items you’ll be wanting to keep your eyes open for in Elden Ring, but among the most important ones are unquestionably the Bell Bearings. Special items that allow you to purchase unique weapons, items, and equipment from the Twin Husks in the hub area, the Bell Bearings can help you get an early edge if you know where to find them. Lucky for you, we’re about to show you exactly where to find all 16 of them.
More Elden Ring guides:
10 Tips You Need Early | 12 Useful Items To Get First | 16 Best Optional Areas | Fully Upgraded Crimson Flask | First Shardbearer | Walkthrought Pt. 1 | Unlock Raya Lucaria | Walkthrought Pt. 2 | Great Lift of Dectus | Walkthrough Pt. 3 | Margit, The Fell Omen Boss Guide | Godrick, The Grafted Boss Guide | Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon Boss Guide | Starscourge Radahn Boss Guide | Godfrey, First Elden Lord Boss Guide | Morgott, Omen King Boss Guide | Fire Giant Boss Guide | How To Find Rykard, Lord of Blasphemy | How To Find Malenia, Blade of Miquella | Malenia, Blade of Miquella Boss Guide | How To Find Mohg, Lord of Blood | How To Find Dragonlord Placidusax | Frenzied Flame Ending Guide | Age of the Stars Ending Guide
How to Find All of the Bell Bearings in Elden Ring
Obviously, to find all 16 Bell Bearings in Elden Ring, you’re going to need to have unlocked access to most areas on the map. This will require significant exploration and a pretty serious amount of time in the ballpark of 60-80 hours of playtime. However, if you’ve fallen for the Game of the Year contender as hard as so many others have, these expectations will be no impediment to your success. We’ve marked all 16 on the map below, as well as brief descriptions of what you need to do to get them in the text that follows.
1. From the Site of Grace at the Haligtree Roots you’ll find the Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing (3) up the elevator after passing a bunch of those strange chrustacean zombies.
2. You’ll find the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing (3) on a corpse outside of the First Church of Marika.
3. For the Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing (2), you’ll have to kill the Ulcerated Tree Spirit in the Giants’ Mountain Catacombs.
4. The Smithing Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing (3) can be found in a chest in the Zamor Ruins, which is near the Grand Lift of Rold.
5. You’ll have to best the Crystalian Spear and Ringblade bosses to gain the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing (2).
6. You will have to defeat the Erdtree Burial Watchdog in the Wyndham Tunnel to secure the Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing (1).
7. You’ll find the Smithing Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing (2) in a chest in the Sealed Tunnel.
8. You can find the Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing (2) up a flight of stairs near the beginning of the underground Nokstella area.
9. To get the Smithing Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing (1) you’ll have to battle the Crystalian boss in the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel.
10. In the far north of Crumbling Farum Azula you’ll find the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing (5) on a dead body in a dilapidated structure.
11. You’ll need to defeat the Godskin Duo and Crumbling Farum Azula to secure the Smithing Stone Miner’s Bell Bearing (4) in Elden Ring.
12. Start from the Tempest-Facing Balcony Site of Grace in Crumbling Farum Azula and head north to find the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing (4) in Elden Ring.
13. Starting from the Crumbling Beast Grave Depths in Crumbling Farum Azula, you can find the Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing (3) by running into the church and taking your first left. This will take you down to a very dangerous area. Run past or carefully pick off the enemies until you reach a lake. The bell bearing is in a gazebo there.
14. If you’ve been to the Warmaster’s Shack at night you might have already gotten the Bone Peddler’s Bell Bearing or died trying. Defeat the Bell Bearing Hunter to secure this one.
15. At the end of the Sellia Crystal Tunnel you’ll find the Fallingstar Beast. Defeat it to snag the Somberstone Miner’s Bell Bearing (1).
16. You’ll find the Ghost-Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing (1) underground in a dome near the entrance of Nokron.
More Elden Ring guides:
How To Find Ancestor Spirit | How To Enter Nokron, Eternal City | How To Enter Lake Of Rot | How To Find Lichdragon Fortissax | How To Duplicate Remembrance | Stonesword Keys Locations | Regenerating HP Talisman Location | How To Customize Your Character | How To Respec | How To Unlock Ash Spirit Attunement | How To Transmogrify Into Objects | How To Reset NPC Aggression | How To Get The Clawmark Seal Talisman Early | How To Begin The Black Knife Secret Quest | How To Join Volcano Manor Covenant | How To Return To The Chapel of Anticipation | How To Get The Moonlight Greatsword | How To Farm Runes Fast | How To Get The Best Spirit Ash | Capitol “Regression” Puzzle Solution | Creepy P.T. Dungeon