The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame includes a whole bunch of cheat codes you can input for rewards — but they work a little different here. Unlike previous games, where cheat codes unlock specific characters and vehicles, the cheats of The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame instead reward you with relics.
Relics are kind of like in-game loot crates. No, you don’t have to spend real-world money to buy them, but they can be purchased from stores using the studs you earn as you run around levels. Trade studs for relics, and then open the relics for a random reward. The cheat codes below unlock a bunch of free relics you can open instantly.
There are also cheats to unlock super-item relics, mega-relics, and free studs. Entering cheats is easy, just open the pause menu and select ‘Enter Cheat’ to bring up the digital keyboard. You’ll need to reach at least one store before you can open relics, though, so you might want to wait a little bit before entering these codes.
More LEGO game cheat codes on Gameranx:
- LEGO The Incredibles: Unlock New Heroes With These Codes | Cheats List
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2: How To Use Cheats | Cheat Code List
- LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game: All 10 Ancient Scrolls Locations | Cheats Guide
- LEGO Force Awakens: Get Infinite Studs With Multiplier Cheats
Complete Cheat Codes List | All Unlockables Guide
To enter cheat codes, open the Pause Menu and select ‘Enter Code’ — input the codes listed below to unlock the corresponding relics.
Character Relics (Purple)
Input codes to get a relic. Opening a character relic will reward you with a random character.
Item Relics (Green)
Input codes to get a relic. Opening an item relic will reward you with items, sticks and more.
Input codes to get a relic. Opening a construction relic will reward you with vehicles and building pieces.
- Studs: Each code input rewards you with 20,000 studs.
- Super Item Relic: Open this relic to unlock a random special ability.
- Mega-Relic: Pieces of a Mega-Relic that, when collected, are guaranteed to give you a new item.