The Darkest Dungeon recently just received its first DLC known as The Crimson Court. Players are introduced to a new parallel campaign with new quests, the Flagellant class, the Courtyard location, and of course a slew of new bosses to defeat.
Currently, the DLC is only available for PC, MAC, and Linux users though a release is slated to launch for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita as well.
For now, take a look at the available achievements players can unlock while progressing through The Crimson Court DLC. Likewise, take a look at our guide on how to defeat all the bosses in the latest DLC release right here.
The Flesh is Willing
- Recruit A Flagellant
- Players must recruit a Flagellant through stage coach.
- Get Infected By The Crimson Curse
- Get infected through fighting a Esquires or Sycophants within the first area of the Courtyard.
- Complete Your First Trinket Set
- Track down matching trinkets located on the nomad’s wagon.
From Rubble To Rabble
- Build Your First District Building
- Receive blueprint after completing a quest. This will allow players to gain access to District buildings.
The Red Hook
- Build The Red Hook
- The District building requires blueprint, 750 crests, along with 25,000 gold.
An Unexpected Party
- Collect The Invitation
- Invitations will drop when battling Castellans on the Baron quest.
Les Jeus Sont Faits
- Defeat The Baron
- Players must defeat the Baron boss within a Crimson Court quest.
Just The Cheque
- Defeat The Viscount
- Players must defeat the Viscount boss within a Crimson Court quest.
Her Last Dance
- Defeat The Countess
- Players must defeat the Countess boss within a Crimson Court quest.
- Lose A Hero To Wasting Away From The Curse
- Refuse to feed a cursed hero blood.
Shadows Blur Together
- Kill an Ally While Under The Curse
- Simply refuse to heal a party and wait on a cursed ally.
What Strange Bedfellows
- Contract The Crimson Curse Via Contagion
- There’s a chance two heroes will share curse when in the same building.
- Defeat The Fanatic
- The more cursed heroes in your party the better chance you’ll have to enter the random Fanatic battle.
- Rescue Someone
- Connected to a quest.
- Have Your Entire Roster Affected By The Crimson Curse
- Continue to swap our heroes to assure they all eventually get hit with the curse.