Today, Nerdook’s popular deck-building flash game Monster Slayers is finally arriving on Steam. Originating from the online gaming portal Kongregate, Monster Slayers has now been played over 4 million times. To celebrate its launch on Steam the game will be discounted by 10% until March 30, yanking the price down to $8.09 USD.
Monster Slayers will keep players entertained with its unique card-based battle system which allows individual customisation of decks to cater to your playstyle. More features include:
- Battle undead goblins, lion outlaws, mighty dragons and other monsterous foes using a unique card-based combat system
- Strategically shape your deck as you acquire new cards from merchants, treasure chests, and allies
- Collect fame from each run to unlock new abilities that can be used by future heroes
- Every playthrough is different: levels, enemy encounters and loot are randomly generated
- Choose from six different classes: Rogue, Ranger, Knight, Barbarian, Cleric, Wizard
- Recruit companions to join you on your quest and make use of their special abilities
- Equip your hero with stat-boosting loot to improve the chances of victory
- Fight for your place at the top of the Monster Slayers leaderboards
- Inspired by the much-loved deck-building RPG, Dream Quest, created by Peter Whalen (Hearthstone)
Monster Slayers is out now for PC and Mac via Steam.