Single? In a committed relationship but forgot to buy chocolate, wine or flowers? No worries, iO’s got your back. Born in the hustle and bustle of the 2012 Global Game Jam, iO evolved into a physics platformer that tasks players with manoeuvring a ball through more than 225 levels of pure mayhem.
iO promises to keep players challenged in a variety of ways:
- Roll your way out; use your speed and skills to overcome more than 225 puzzling challenges on your way to the exit point.
- Pure gameplay; strip away distraction and get back to the essence of logical thinking and puzzle solving.
- Savvy gravity; overcome physics-based challenges using weight, speed and momentum while shrinking and growing your ball.
- Crafty mechanics; navigate through a universe with elements like physics based objects, portals, contraptions and inverted gravity. Try to master them all.
- Become iO’s top Medalist; race through each level as fast as you can to shave fractions off your time and go for Gold on every level!
iO comes out this Valentine’s Day (February 14) for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PS Vita, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Ouya. Gamious will be hosting a Twitch live-stream of the game on the launch day at 4pm CET, so be sure to check in for a chance at scoring a free key.