Petroglyph’s tribute to the classic ages of gaming comes to life in 8-Bit Invaders, a freshly released real time strategy sim that lets players crush the multiverse.
8-Bit Invaders delivers a single-player campaign comprised of 24 missions (plus 10 additional co-op missions), where each mission comes with achievements and technology that assist you in taking down your opponents. You can choose to play as the galactic marine corps, or unleash the unstoppable power of the alien cranioids, but both sides require players to collect resources, and build up an army.
The full list of game features includes the following:
- 24 offline campaign missions.
- New ‘Conquer The Multiverse’ real-time strategic metagame scenarios providing for opportunities to invade new worlds
- Classic Base-Building mechanics let you construct the ultimate HQ from which to launch attacks against your foes.
- Easy to understand advanced Military and Alien units and structures lets RTS beginners jump right in.
- 10 co-op missions to play with your friends.
- Destructible environments on maps ranging from small to very large.
- 2-8 player battles against Human and AI opponents of varying skill levels.
- A rocking soundtrack from composer Frank Klepacki.
- Full cross-play with 8-Bit Armies and 8-Bit Hordes for epic MEGA BATTLES between factions across games, and the Multiverse!
- From the same team that brought you RTS classics such as Star Wars: Empire at War, Universe at War, and Grey Goo.