Goat Simulator is about to slip Earth’s surly bonds with the launch tomorrow of its sci-fi expansion Waste of Space. Check out the trailer above for an idea of the wackiness that awaits you.
A Schwarzenegger-like narrator pokes fun at the likes of Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien, and Mass Effect
Waste of Space was developed by Gone North Games, who created the previous Goat Simulator DLC GoatZ, and will be available for PC, iOS, Android, and Amazon.
The expansion sees you crowdfund a colony, get others to make it work for you, and then destroy it because, well, you’re a goat.
Gone North Games says Waste of Space is “The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with all kinds of crazy”.
Here is the unedited features list, complete with an unsubtle dig at Star Citizen:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with all kinds of crazy
- No crew member will be left unromanced ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It’s unclear how much the expansion will cost but previous add-ons have been around $5.