The PlayStation 4 trophies for the upcoming Doom reboot, which releases later this month, have surfaced today. The trophies range from your basic, and very standard “Earn all trophies” achievement and “Defeat the Cyberdemon,” which will presumably be the game’s endboss, to some more esoteric achievements that recall the series’ past.
You can attain most of these trophies by playing through the game’s lengthy single-player campaign and killing all the bosses in the game’s different modes. Some of these modes will require you to finish the game on Ultra-Nightmare mode, which is harder than the previously hardest difficulty in the series.
A few of the achievements are related to the game’s SnapMap mode, which allows players to create their own missions and play them alone or in co-op with others.
Here’s what’s up:
- Thy Flesh Consumed – Earn all Trophies
- Shoot it Until it Dies – Defeat the Cyberdemon
- Outnumbered? No Problem – Defeat the Hell Guards
- Who’s Next? – Defeat the Spider Mastermind
- E1M1 – Complete the first mission of the campaign
- Into the Unknown – Warp to Hell
- Knee-Deep in the Dead – Complete the campaign on ‘I’m Too Young to Die’, ‘Hurt Me Plenty’, ‘Ultra Violence’, or ‘Nightmare’.
- A Toe into Madness – Complete The UAC on Ultra-Nightmare
- Up Close and Personal – Kill 50 enemies using the Chainsaw
- Specialist – Earn the Mastery for a weapon mod
- IDKFA – Earn the Masteries for all weapon mods
- Hot Swapper – Acquire all weapon mods
- Historian – Find all Data Logs
- Timing is Everything – Use explosive barrels to kill 100 enemies
- Every Nook and Cranny – Find all Collectibles
- Argent Overload – Fully upgrade Health, Armor, or Ammo capacity
- Argent Fiend – Fully upgrade Health, Armor, and Ammo capacity on a single campaign run.
- A Gift from Beyond – Earn a Rune
- The Circle is Complete – Earn all Runes
- Tinkering – Fully upgrade a Praetor Suit category.
- Overclocked- Fully upgrade all Praetor Suit categories on a single campaign run.
- Thorough Shopper- Complete all Challenges for a single mission.
- Butcher- Perform 200 Glory Kills
- Rip and Tear- Glory Kill all common enemy types in the campaign.
- Juicin’ it up- Kill 150 enemies while using Power Ups
- Momentum Shift- Upgrade a Rune
- IDDQD- Upgrade all Runes
- What Else Ya Got?- Complete all Mission Challenges
- IPXSETUP.EXE- Win a Multiplayer match
- Combat tested, Doomguy approved – Reach Level 5 in Multiplayer
- An Old Friend- Acquire the BFG
- Shareware- Create and publish a SnapMap
- No Rest for the Living- Play 5 published SnapMaps
- Entryway- Complete the SnapMap Basic and Advanced Tutorials
Doom will be out on PS4, Xbox One and PC on May 13. Expect the trophies to be similar on the Xbox One and PC.