Sony dropped some major news bomb today during their last State of Play event for the year of 2019!
The event was filled with some great new announcements ranging from horror, action hack and slash, to official release dates to games that were in early access. With the year ending, this will be one of the last news drops before everyone goes on Holiday break, so in case you missed the event live, here’s everything that was announced at Sony’s State of Play December 2019 event:
- Resident Evil 3 Makes A Return Trip to Raccoon City April 3rd, 2020
- Babylon’s Fall: First Gameplay Footage
- Predator: Hunting Grounds Launching April 24th, 2020
- Ghost of Tsuhima Teaser Trailer Released
- Untitled Goose Game Coming to PS4 December 17
- Dreams Will Steal Your Heart on February 14, 2020
- Spellbreak Enchants PS4 in Early 2020
- Perception is Reality: Superliminal Coming to PS4
- Paper Beast: Explore a Dreamlike Ecosystem in PS VR
In addition to Sony’s State of Play, The Game Awards 2019 is set to air a couple of days after it on December 12th; and while it will announce all the winners of this year’s nominees, the show is also known for revealing some exciting news such as world premieres, and DLC announcements.
Expect to hear some exciting news at this year’s show so stay tuned to Gameranx for all the breaking news! What new announcement was your favorite from today’s State of Play event? Let us know in the comments below!