The highly anticipated update for Ubisoft’s open-world MMO shooter, The Division is set to land April 12th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The update will also include Xbox One X support for console owners.
First off, the Special Vendor will now have a Classified Gear cache that can be purchased outside of the usual Global Events. Two new exciting legendary missions will also be arriving with Amherst’s Apartment and Grand Central Station, and players will now have a 20% chance to give Classified Gear as a reward at the completion of the mission.
As of the Xbox One X support, gamers can expect improved anistropic filtering, 4K resolution, improved object detail and reflections, as well as enhanced shadows. The full patch notes are set to land closer to the update launch, for now, check out a brief overview of what to expect down below.
Added a Classified Gear cache to the Special Vendor that guarantees 1 Classified Gear piece from the entire pool.
Global Events vendor
- Removed the basic cache from the vendor.
- Each Global Event will now have individual caches per Classified Gear set for that Global Event. This allows the player to purchase, for example, a Fire Crest cache that guarantees one item from that set.
Exotic loot drops
- Removed Premium Vendor Exotics from Open World loot pool and Exotic Caches.
- All Exotics added to the Open World Bosses.
Classified gear drop rates
- Classified Drop Rates chances have been increased in all locations.
- Legendary Missions now have a 20% chance to give Classified Gear as a reward at the completion of the mission.
- Season Pass Supply Drops now have a 10% chance to drop Classified Gear.
- Survival Caches now have a roughly 10% chance to drop Classified Gear.
The Division is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.