Available on multiple platforms, Watch Dogs 2 has come a long way since the rocky launch of the original title. The sequel has been significantly refined and altered compared to the first one, offering a really great title to play if you are looking for both a really great single-player and multiplayer experience.
- PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE –Play future Mission Packs 30 days early on the PlayStation®4
- EXPLORE THE MASSIVE AND DYNAMIC OPEN WORLD OF SAN FRANSISCO BAY -Experience an incredible variety of gameplay possibilities in the winding streets of San Francisco, the vibrant neighborhoods of Oakland, and cutting edge Silicon Valley.
- HACK EVERYTHING-Every person, vehicle and connected device can be hacked. Take control of drones, cars, cranes, and more to use them as your weapon.
- CONNECT WITH FRIENDS -Play Co-op and Player vs. Player activities in a seamless shared world.
- YOU ARE IN CTRL -Develop your skills and combine hacking, weapons and stealth to complete missions in ways that suit your playstyle.
Grab Watch Dogs 2 for only $19.99, here.
If you don’t believe me, take it from the guys over at our YouTube division:
Instead of offering just more of the same thing, Watch Dogs 2 provides the series with a much-needed injection of zest, offering a sense of character, story, and gameplay. Ubisoft set out to try and fix these issues with the first game, and they were incredibly successful in this regard.