Deck 13 has released the official launch trailer for their upcoming title, The Surge. The game features a visceral style of gameplay, bringing fans that sense of Dark Souls gameplay to space. Check out the launch trailer down below:
The Surge features a stamina management combat style of gameplay while keeping battles both tense and visceral. To spice things up, Deck13 implemented a crafting feature which allows players to craft, upgrade, and build new weapons with loot and blueprints. Check out 14 minutes of action gameplay right here.
Hardcore RPG fans will want to keep on eye on this game, as there will be plenty of features unique to the title; check out some of them down below:
• Tight, visceral hardcore action RPG combat with make-shift industrial weapons
• A unique dismemberment and upgrade system utilizing cybernetic implants
• Fight in a dystopian world full of mystery and learn about the events surrounding The Surge
• Battle an array of huge industrial bosses
• Craft, upgrade and build new weapons with loot and blueprints