Because 2K Games can’t leave well enough alone, we’ve now got a Battleborn-branded iOS and Android mobile game with a full roster of 25 heroes to choose from. Instead of blasting opponents online in FPS arenas, you’ll be tapping cards and dishing out damage in turn-based combat. The fact this app exists isn’t exactly big news — it’s what you’ll get for downloading that’s getting the player-base mobilized.
Like the Mortal Kombat X and Injustice: Gods Among Us companion apps, you’ll be rewarded with bonus skins and other rewards for leveling up in Battleborn Tap. Just for downloading the app, you can get a free Gold Orendi skin for your troubles. All you need to do is link your SHiFT account to redeem the gold skin in the main game. We’ll provide step-by-step details in the guide below.
Find even more free rewards on our updated Battleborn SHiFT keys list.
How to Unlock the Free Gold Orendi Skin
To get a free gold Orendi skin, you’ll need the full retail release of Battleborn and the free Battleborn Tap app available on iOS and Android devices.
SHiFT accounts are totally free. If you don’t have an account sign-up here.
- Open Battleborn Tap and open the “Home” tab. Tap the “SHiFT” button then tap “Connect” — enter your username / e-mail and password to sign into your account.
- Now, open Battleborn and access the “Extras” option from the main menu. Select “SHiFT” and sign into your account.
- Both accounts are now connected. Go to the “SHiFT” section for Battleborn to confirm your “Battleborn Tap Reward”.
Once the Orendi gold skin is redeemed, you’ll find it available by selecting Orendi and checking her Command tab screen. Skins are available to choose in the Character Select menu before an online match.
Check out even more Battleborn unlockables, easter eggs, tips and tricks.
- Battleborn: Top 10 Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- Battleborn: How to Unlock Every Hero – Requirements Guide
- Battleborn: PC .Ini Tweaks & Optimization Guide
- Battleborn: Easter Eggs & References List
- Battleborn: How to Get Legendary Gear – Unlockables Guide
- Battleborn: How to Skip the Opening Cinematic