Set your map size to Large and spawn right at a village, with lots of goodies in the surrounding areas. There are igloos with basements (with underground diamonds!), tiny towns with blacksmiths, libraries, an End Portal… basically plenty of everything. Here’s a shortlist of everything worth checking out:
- Blacksmith / Desert Temple: X:599 Y:69 Z:-689
- Village w/Blacksmith: X:753 Y:65 Z:516
- Igloo w/basement: X:-171 Y:72 Z:1176
- Igloo w/basement + 7 Diamonds: X:-174 Y:8 Z:1179
- Mushroom Island: X:-103 Y:65 Z:-359
- Witch Hut: X:1556 Y:67 Z:260, X:-668 Y:73 Z:-313
- Pumpkin Patch: X:-389 Y:69 Z:-59, X:-365 Y:67 Z:736
- End Portal: X:-950 Y:44 Z:-87
- Stronghold Chests: X:-943 Y:45 Z:-89, X:-925 Y:43 Z:-81, X:-920 Y:36 Z:-102. X:-948 Y:43 Z:-105
- Stronghold Libraries: X:-939 Y:42 Z:-112, X:-924 Y:42 Z:-105
- Dirt Room w/2 Diamonds: X:-920 Y:12 Z:-54
A compact Desert biome with three (3) Temples, (4) Villages all within 300 blocks. They’re hard to miss when they’re so close together, giving you plenty of early locations to stop and explore right when you start a new seed.
Set your map size to Classic to collect plenty of Diamons, get to an End Portal, fight through Zombie Dungeons and explore one of the new Igloos with an attached basement. You’ll spawn in a Taiga biome village, and everything else is at these coordinates:
- Igloo w/Basement: X:-299 Y:292 Z:66
- Mineshafts: X:-216 Y:156 Z:-391
- Zombie Dungeons: X:-27 Y:-230 Z:55 / X:-65 Y:-165 Z:33
- Stronghold w/End Portal: X:135 Y:64 Z:41
- Diamonds: X:-78 Y:-125 Z:-140 / X:-117 Y:14 205 Z:-19 11
- Minecart Chests: X:-152 Y:116 Z:25 / X:-230 Y:130 Z:29
Spawns you right next to a Mesa biome, and there’s an Ocean Monument just offshore. That’ll give you an early source of gold to loot.
Diamonds, diamonds, and more diamonds. This seed features over 70+ diamonds with (relatively) close proximity to your spawn location. Here’s a short list of coordinates to help get you started. Coordinates and seed discovered by Youtuber Skrausy.
- Diamonds Locations:
- x: 179 y: 12 z: 274 (x8)
- x: 168 y: 15 z: 281 (x2)
- x: 184 y: 14 z: 240 (x2)
- x: 176 y: 14 z: 223 (x4)
- x: 130 y: 12 z: 248 (x8)
- x: -412 y: 14 z: 376 (x1)
- x: 91 y: 15 z: -22 (x6)
- x: 389 y: 12 z: -217 (x3)
- x: 261 y: 11 z: -313 (x6)
- x: 106 y: 13 z: 240 (x5)
- x: 147 y: 13 z: 142 (x2)
- x: 137 y: 14 z: 73 (x4)
- x: 64 y: 4 z: 69 (x3)
- x: -3 y: 13 z: 142 (x2)
- x: 22 y: 12 z: 249 (x8)
Enter the End quick with a portal (with silverfish spawner) at x:247 y:34 z:-68 — there’s also a Witch Hut at x:-973 y:61 z:1125. That’s a long trip from spawn, but still a worthwhile landmark.
Set the map size to Classic to enjoy a village at spawn, along with five more nearby villages in the area. Just a simple seed with everything a console MC player will need to get started safely. Easy access to a river next to the village and a desert biome, so there should be plenty of sugarcane to cultivate.