The final episode / chapter of Tell Me Why is now available, and there’s one last set of collectibles to nab to earn 100% completion. Instead of only covering Chapter 3, we’re going to put all the collectibles in one location for you to easily browse now that the game is totally complete.
The final collectible in Chapter 3 is the trickiest, requiring you to solve a puzzle to find. The rest are pretty straightforward, but we’ll list them all — including the collectibles from Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 — so you’ll be able to easily sweep through this game and earn everything there is to earn. We’ll be covering all the final puzzles and endings in a separate guide very soon.
More Tell Me Why guides:
Chapter 1 – All Collectible Locations
There are five collectibles in Episode 1. Here’s where to find them all. If you miss one, you can return to each section from the Episode Select Menu.
- Collectible #1: The Crafty Goblins
- Episode: Long Time No See
- Location: Can’t miss. Both characters will get them automatically.
- Collectible #2: The Mad Hunter
- Episode: A Big Wooden House
- Location: As Tyler, you’ll explore the area underneath the house. Go through the back doorway and look on the ground to the right.
- Collectible #3: The Wise Princess
- Episode: A Big Wooden House
- Location: Still as Tyler, eventually you’ll enter Mary-Ann’s house. Go up to Mary-Ann’s bedroom and look at the nightstand.
- Collectible #4: The Pious Pelican
- Episode: Rashomon
- Location: Entering Tessa’s office, look for clues as Alyson. Look in the large grey locker to find this collectible.
- Collectible #5: The Ice King
- Episode: To Serve And Protect
- Location: Inside the Police Station, go to the interrogation area past the kitchen and look behind the stack of boxes.
Chapter 2 – All Collectible Locations
There are five collectibles in Episode 2. Here’s where to find them all. If you miss one, you can return to each section from the Episode Select Menu.
- Collectible #1: The Big Frog
- Episode: Ahoy Goblins!
- Location: In the house, you’ll find your brother cleaning under the sink. Go to the living room and check under the table.
- Collectible #2: The Stalwart Moose
- Episode: Cold Case
- Location: Playing as Tyler, check the drawer of Eddy’s desk.
- Collectible #3: The Mangy Muskrat
- Episode: Plushy Fight!
- Location: Find this one in the Storage Room, to the left of an old white / green refrigerator.
- Collectible #4: The Very Old Beaver
- Episode: Last Rites
- Location: Again, playing as Tyler, you’ll enter a second section of the cemetery. Find this one behind the grave marker for Carol Brown.
- Collectible #5: The Moon Hack
- Episode: Scorched Earth
- Location: Near the end, you’ll enter a barn with Tyler. Walk past the fire and go to the back-right room in the barn. There’s an open shelf with the collectible inside.
Chapter 3 – All Collectible Locations
There are three collectibles in Episode 3. Here’s where to find them all. If you miss one, you can return to each section from the Episode Select Menu.
- Collectible #1: The Secret Keeper
- Episode: Like Mother, Like Daughter
- Location: You’ll need to open the locked box in the bedroom. The box is downstairs, on a high shelf to the left of the bed. Use a coin (found in the living room) to open it.
- Collectible #2: The Old Bear
- Episode: Adrift
- Location: Back in Sam’s Office, look in the drawer to find this collectible.
- Collectible #3: The Gold Lady
- Episode: Princess and Tiara
- Location: Returning to the barn, you’ll have to solve a series of puzzles to access the secret room. Select the following items on the mural:
- The banner at the top.
- The person hiding behind a tree on the lower-right.
- The small tree near the center.
- The left hand beneath the tree.
- The castle to the left of the mountain.
And that’s it! That’s where to find all 13 collectibles in Tell Me Why. You can jump to any episode of each chapter and replay to earn the items you need.