On their quest for all the Great Vault Key pieces, the Borderlands 3 Vault Hunters find themselves on the monastery planet of Athenas. Unfortunately, the planet is under attack by the Maliwan corporation, so you’ll have to fight through Heavy Troopers on this peaceful mountain temple. Like Lectra City, this area is entirely on-foot, so you won’t find any Hijack Targets here.
Instead, you’ll find tricky jumping puzzles. To reach the Crimson Radio, especially, you’ll need to climb a whole lot of crates. There’s a massive tower in the Anchorhead area with the radio on top, and just finding a path up there is a pretty significant challenge. If you’re struggling with any of the locations, check out the map below.
More Borderlands 3 guides:
- Borderlands 3: 10 Tips & Tricks To Become A True Vault Hunter| Beginner’s Guide
- Borderlands 3: The Best Unique Guns & How To Find Them | Easter Eggs & Secrets Guide
- Borderlands 3: All SHiFT Codes List | How To Get Golden Keys
- Borderlands 3: Vault Insider Program Codes List | VIP Guide
- Borderlands 3: How To Get More Legendary Weapons | Rare Gun Tips & Tricks
- Borderlands 3: How To Fix Low FPS, Stuttering, White Screen & More | PC & Console Tweaks Guide
- Borderlands 3: How To Dupe Weapons | Infinite Guns Guide
Athenas Crew Challenges Guide | Claptraps, Typhon Logs & Hunts Locations
For this guide, we’ll cover where to find Dead Claptraps, Typhon Logs, Typhon Dead Drops, and Legendary Hunt locations.
There are three Typhon Logs in each area, and there can be one or more Dead Claptraps or Legendary Hunts to find. Below, you’ll find a map with locations marked for every collectible type, and text instructions with more details to help you track them all down.
Typhon Logs are one of the most valuable collectibles. Finding all three will unlock the location of the Typhon Dead Drop.
- Map Key:
- Yellow = Dead Claptrap
- Blue = Legendary Hunt / Target of Opportunity
- Purple = Typhon Dead Drop (Cache)
- Red = Typhon Logs
- Pink = Crimson Radio
- Green = Hijack Target
Typhon Log #1: Located on a high balcony. You’ll need to climb onto a building nearby and jump to this balcony behind a tower.
Dead Claptrap: Found on a little island, sitting on a couch. You can’t miss him.
Legendary Hunt: In a small nest right in the center of the map.
Typhon Log #2: Found on the chapel in the back of the Dido’s Remorse graveyard. Jump onto the ledge to the left of the front door.
Crimson Radio: Found at the very top of the tower in the Anchorhold. You’ll need to carefully climb up to the top — look for ladders, boxes and yellow paint markers.
Dead Claptrap: Another collectible in the Anchorhold. This one is on a rooftop. Find the stairs up then jump to the top.
Typhon Log #3: Found past the Captain Truant boss arena, inside the large monastery chamber. Just look left in the water.
Typhon Dead Drop: At the Anchorhold, go left after stepping through the small interior and climb the fence to discover the dead drop.