The Pokemon mobile video game catalog for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 2DS platform has increased by two whole titles recently. Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver have seen a release once again now on the 3DS eShop. As a result, there’s a slight incentive to pick the video game titles once again.
Nintendo 3DS owners can purchase the Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver video game titles on the 3DS eShop which will grant a free legendary Pokemon that can be redeemed on the either Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon.
This latest legendary Pokemon that is available for grabs through the purchase of either Pokemon Gold or Silver is Celebi. Check out this quick guide down below on how you can redeem the free promotional legendary Pokemon.
Likewise, it’s worth mentioning that the promotional offer is valid until next year and that the offer will work on the upcoming Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon video game titles.
Without further ado, here is the guide on how to redeem the legendary Celebi Pokemon.
Note: This offer is valid until September 21, 2018.
Note: This will also work for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
- Level 30
- Heal Bell
- Ancient Power
- Future Sight
How To Redeem Legendary Pokemon
- Head into the 3DS eShop and go into the Settings & Other option.
- Select Account Activity and then check the receipt for the Pokemon Gold or Silver, depending on what title you purchased.
- Copy the code located on the bottom of your receipt.
- Start Pokemon Sun or Moon (this will also work for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon)
- Go into the Mystery Gift option and toss into the code you copied down.
- Your Celebi Pokemon can be found within a Pokemon Center who can be delivered through the deliveryman.