Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is finally out and with it comes 8 brand new light party dungeons, 3 of which are expert level. Use our quick Stormblood Dungeon Guide below to easily defeat any boss that stands between you and treasure chests.
Find more Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood on Gameranx:
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood | A Guide to What’s New
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood | Unlock the Red Mage and Samurai Jobs
- Dodge Heave.
- Dodge Crumbling Crust.
- Run away from the boss if targeted by Rush.
- Dodge abilities during Warcry.
- Avoid facing the golem.
- Dodge AoE abilities.
- Stand near pillars.
- Stack for Black Hole.
- Hide behind Star Shard to avoid Meteor.
- Stand behind Feathercut.
- Use a healing cooldown for Wind Unbound.
- Spread out for Flutterfall.
- Look away from boss during Eye of the Fierce.
- Kill Corpsecleaner Eagles as they spawn.
- Avoid front of boss during Rush.
- Avoid AoE during Wingbeat.
- Destroy both wings.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Wheel.
- Dodge Magiteck Fire II.
- Use a healing cooldown for Magiteck Fire III.
- Use a cannon blast to stop Wild Speed.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Stab.
- Dodge Gale Cut.
- Run to the Elemental Pillar that matches Barrier Shift.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Ketu Slash.
- Dodge Rahu Blaster.
- Dodge Keto and run away from others with Rahu.
- Empowered Ketu Slash will leave a bleed, use a cooldown.
- Dodge Empowered Ketu by running between it.
- Kill adds before they reach their fixated targets.
- Dodge Garlean Fire.
- Dodge Rearguard Mines.
- Stack for 2-Tonze Magitek Missile to split damage.
- Dodge Magitek Bits.
- Stand near pillars for Magitek Missiles.
- Dodge Chainsaw once cast.
- Spread for Delay-Action Charge and dodge.
- Run away from part if targeted by Gunsaw.
- Run away from group if targeted with Prey.
- Dodge Sawblades.
Shisui of the Violet Tides
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Sharpstrike.
- Destroy Amikiri Leg to interrupt Shuck cast.
- Burst boss when vulnerable.
- Kill Kamikiri when spawned.
- Spread during Digest.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Tornadogenesis.
- Run to a treasure chest during Seduce.
- Run away from boss during Abyssal Volcano.
- Dodge Coriolis Kick.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Foulnail.
- Dodge boss during Thick Fog and kill Churns.
- Dodge Bite and Run and kill Naishi-no-jo.
- Face away from boss during Mad Stare.
The Sirensong Sea
- Move to other side of the room during Amorphous Applause.
- Stack together during Hydroball to split damage.
- Dodge Concussive Oscillation.
- Dodge Shadowflow.
- Use a healing cooldown for Bloodburst.
- Run away from the boss if linked with Enter Night.
- Dodge Shadowsplit AoE.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Headbutt.
- Dodge Virgin Tears
- Position away from AoE during Morbid Advance/Retreat.
- Use a healing cooldown for Somber Melody.
- Dodge Void Water III.
- Use a healing cooldown for Electromagnetic Field.
- Run out of Target Search when it turns red to place them away from party.
- Dodge Tail Laser.
- Use a healing cooldown for Mana Burst.
- Dodge Charge and Fire Orders.
- After Mindjack is cast run back to your body while dodging adds.
- Kill adds after everyone returns to their bodies.
- Spread from group when targeted by Demimagicks.
Zenos Yae Galvus
- Avoid standing outside of the inner circle.
- Move away from boss during Art of the Storm.
- Move towards boss during Art of the Swell.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Unmoving Troika.
- Spread from party during Art of the Sword.
- Dodge Veinsplitter.
- Run away from group if targeted by Lightless Spark.
- Use a healing cooldown for Concentravity.
- Use a healing cooldown for Storm, Swell, Sword.
- Avoid Clearout.
- Destroy Harakiri Kosho when spawned.
- Use a healing cooldown for Kenki Release.
- Stack for Helm Crack to split damage.
- Destroy Joi Onmitsu when spawned.
- Spread for Clockwork Raiton.
- Pickup gold during Payday.
- Use a healing cooldown for Zanmato.
- Use a healing cooldown for Metta-Giri.
- Dodge Inoshi-Katcho.
- Run away from boss during Iai-Giri.
The Temple of the Fist
- Kill both Coeruls at the same time.
- Use a healing cooldown for Electric Burst.
- Use a healing cooldown for Cardinal Shift.
- Use a healing or tanking cooldown for Fourfold Shear.
- Stand in front of or behind boss for Port and Star.
- Stand on sides of boss for Fore and Aft.
- Run to matching floor tile during Hellseal.
- Avoid Tapas.
- Avoid Killer Instinct.
- Use a healing cooldown for Spirit Wave.
- Avoid Hurricane Kick.
- Use a healing cooldown for Touch of Slaughter.
- Avoid Dragonwall.
- Avoid Silent Roar.
- Run away from boss during Rhalgr’s Piece.
- Stack together for Rose of Destruction to split damage.
- Absorb Chakra Orbs before boss does.