Table of Contents – Tabantha Shrines
Akh Va’quot Shrine – Windmills
Find this shrine right in Rito Village, the central landmark in the Tabantha Tower region. There’s no missing this shrine — you’ll find it on the southeast corner of the village spire.
This shrine is all about windmills and wind generators. But before we get started on solving the puzzle…
- Optional Chest: From the entrance, go right to find an optional puzzle. There’s a locked cage and a windmill. Far across the gap, use your bow to shoot the glowing switch. The wind generator will rise up, start blowing the windmill, and open the chest cage.
The goal here is to hit the switches to turn the wind generators and activate all the windmills. Okay, let’s go through all the windmills — from the left to right, face the wind generators in these directions:
- Row #1: Face both fans EAST.
- Row #2: No fans.
- Row #3: Face the fan WEST.
- Row #4: Face the fan closest to the gate SOUTH, and the second (center) fan WEST.
- Row #5: Face the fan NORTH.
When all the windmills are activated, the gate will open. Now you can access the altar and complete the shrine.