ARMS Update 5.0 Brings About A New Fighter
Dr. Coyle enters the ring!
The latest update for Nintendo’s brawler, ARMS has dropped, introducing the usual balance and bug fixes but also bringing about a new character to the fighting ring. This makes Dr. Coyle the third fighter added in the past several weeks.
Dr. Coyle, “The Rad Scientist” seems like quite the formidable fighter, making use of a host of different fist variations such as drills and nunchucks, the most notable ability conjures about double her arms, packing a devastating attack in a wider range. You can check out the trailer for Dr. Coyle, as well as Nintendo’s patch notes for update 5.
- New fighter “Dr. Coyle” is now available. Play the Grand Prix at LV6 or higher as someone other than Dr. Coyle and see what happens…
- New ARM “Lokjaw” added.
- New ARM “Parabola” added.
- New ARM “Brrchuk” added.
- New stage [NAME REDACTED] added.
- For Grand Prix LV6 and lower, the computer will now get stronger as you get deeper into the Grand Prix.
- For Grand Prix LV7, the computer will start out strong right from the first match, as usual.
- You can now view stats from previous Party Crash events in “Stats.”
- Added new badges related to Dr. Coyle.
- Fixed issue in online play where the healing area created by HP Juice would sometimes shift position.