Maybe you aren’t a fan of the rounds in Killing Floor 2, or maybe you just want to struggle until you die – either way, Tripwire Interactive has just deployed a new update introducing a new mode, dubbed ‘Infinite Onslaught’. As usual, the update also includes a number of bug fixes and stability alterations.
Essentially, ‘Infinite Onslaught’ is what you know from any other survival game (eg. COD: Zombies), you’ll be taking on waves and waves of Zeds which increase in difficulty the higher you go. These onslaughts can take place on two new maps, Powercore and DieSector. What’s more, a familiar favorite, The Domestic Assistant Robot, or D.A.R. also returns to the game as a playable character. There are also new weapons that have been introduced. You’ll now be able to get your hands on the iconic MAC-10 SMG, A Husk Cannon and the AF2011-A1 pistol
Below you can find an overview of the main additions brought by Infinite Onslaught.
- Challenge the relentless waves of Zeds that become increasingly crushing as more waves are defeated while The Patriarch takes over in the role as The Trader
- MAC- 10 SMG: Voted back by community popularity, the MAC- 10 SMG makes its triumphant return from the original Killing Floor, featuring incendiary ammo
- Husk Cannon: Requisitioned from a Husk, it is time to bring more fire to the party
- AF2011-A1 pistol: Killing two Zeds with one stone was never easier than holding the lovingly designed two-for-one pistol
- Short for Domestic Assistant Robot, this new and improved fan favorite machine from the original Killing Floor is now freely available for Zed destroying services
- Powercore: Designed by a community mapper, the subterranean facility is yours to defend
- DieSector: The Patriach was very original when naming his new testing arena for his latest and greatest creations
- The Vault has been stocked with additional cosmetics, character skins and weapon skins
Killing floor 2 is out now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.