Respawn has announced their next upcoming update to Titanfall 2 and it’s filled with a bunch of goodies.
Thanks to the official website for the game, a list of what players can expect to find when the update launches next week was detailed. Being titled as The War Games, fans will be treated to new modes, executions, and more/ Check out the full list down below:
- Map: War Games – Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios. War Games highlights the civilian shops, tall buildings for window-to-window fighting, and city streets for Titan combat from the Battle of Angel City, and the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.
- Live Fire Map: Traffic –A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields.
- New Execution: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
- Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
- 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
- Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
- New Featured Mode: Free Agents
- Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates will be provided in the patch notes closer to launch.
Respawn has been doing a great job with updating fans with a steady stream of content. And to boot, all of it has been free! The sixth DLC update is set to release on all platforms Tuesday, June 27.
Are you still playing Titanfall 2? Excited for the new update? Let us know in the comments below!