Romance is a wonderful thing, and your customizable hero Ryder is allowed to fall in love (or lust) with a wide swathe of aliens and allies in Mass Effect: Andromeda, both on the Tempest and off. To help make your love life just a bit easier, we’ve got the complete list of mates for all versions of Ryder.
The most important factor that limits your love-making options is gender. Depending on your choice, Ryder can flirt with just about anyone, but love can only blossom with specific characters. Get the full lists for both genders below the jump.
It’s worth noting that Ryder isn’t limited to party members. Even characters that aren’t on the Tempest can be romanced, and in some cases, you can romance multiple characters at once. It’s all about experimentation, and actually unlocking a scene of digital canoodling doesn’t require much effort — we’ll go over everything you need to know, on the dating front, too.
More Mass Effect: Andromeda guides on Gameranx:
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Beginner’s Walkthrough | 10 Starter Tips
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Achievements / Trophies Guide | 100% Completion
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – How to Reset Ryder’s Skill Points | Respec Guide
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – All The Easter Eggs We’ve Found So Far
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – How To Get N7 Armor | Original Shepard Gear
How To Sleep With Everyone | Romance Guide
Before going into the complete list of romance options, here are some basic tips to keep in mind before attempting to “get to know” your favorite character a little better.
- When the options appear, always select the “heart” choice. That always goes down the path of true love.
- Talk to your paramour at every opportunity. After missions, flirt at least three times to lock in a real romance.
- Complete loyalty missions / any requests the character asks of Ryder.
- Some characters are open to multiple partners, but others demand an exclusive relationship and won’t get involved with Ryder if you’ve already started with someone else.
- If you’re looking for a specific love-option, stick with your favorite only. One romance per playthrough is recommended.
All Female Ryder Romance Options
- Reyes Vidal
All Male Ryder Romance Options
- Cora Harper
- Reyes Vidal
Who’s your favorite kiss-maker? Let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.