Gravity Rush 2 is all about flying, but that doesn’t mean our heroine Kat can easily traverse the massive floating cities that populate this world. If anything, it actually takes a pretty long time to get from one side of the world to the other. If you’re tired of flying and want a faster were, there’s always the Warp Manholes.
These hidden warp points are located in or around prominent zones — you’re most likely to find them nearby special landmarks too. Just check out the maps in the gallery to easily track down and unlock fast travel.
More Gravity Rush 2 guides on Gameranx:
- Gravity Rush 2: 100% Trophy Completion Guide | Platinum Walkthrough
- Gravity Rush 2: How to Beat Every Boss | Tips & Tricks
- Gravity Rush 2: Here’s How to Get Premium Talismans | Unlock Guide
- Gravity Rush 2: All Men & Women Portrait Locations | Collection Guide
- Gravity Rush 2: All Hekseville / Jirga Para Lhao Sites | Tour Guide
- Gravity Rush 2: Side Missions & Challenges | Requirements & Rewards List
- Gravity Rush 2: Trophy List | Collectibles, Challenges, Skills & More
All Warp Manhole Locations | Sewer Aficionado Guide
Warp Manholes only become available after you reach Chapter 2: Jirga Para Lhao. Manholes can be found in the city of Jirga Para Lhao and in Hekseville.
There are a total of 21 manholes in Gravity Rush 2. Warp Manholes allow you to fast-travel to other parts of the city, making travel time much faster when you need to reach the opposite side of these massive flying metropolises.
To activate a Warp Manhole, all you need to do is walk over it. The icon will then appear on your map, and the warp point will glow in-game.
Check out the gallery above for locations on every manhole. Each image shows a map of the area — the purple icons mark every manhole warp. Finding them all will earn you the Sewer Aficionado (Silver) trophy.There are 10 Warp Manholes Jirga Para Lhao, and 11 Warp Manholes in Hekseville.