There’s more than one Mystery Gift you can claim in Pokémon Sword & Shield. From a variety of different sources, Mystery Gift codes are leaking out all over the place — through Twitter, trusted News sources, and lots of other random outlets.
It’s tough to keep track of these nice bonus reward codes, so we’re putting them all in one easy-to-browse location. There are new codes dropping on a semi-monthly basis, so you might want to check back often to see what codes are working and what codes are expired. There are bound to be plenty more official codes, giving you free rare Pokeballs, Battle Points, and even valuable Bottle Caps.
Check out full updated list of all the codes available now. Just keep scrolling to get started.
More Pokémon Sword & Shield guides:
How To Evolve All The New Galar Region Pokémon | Evolution Guide | What’s Exclusive To Each Version? | How To Catch Shiny Pokémon | Pick This Starter Pokémon For An Early Advantage | How To Easily Evolve Farfetch’d Into Sirfetch’d | Brilliant Aura System | How To Catch Improved Pokemon | Combo & Ultimate Moves | Move Tutor Locations | How To Catch Pokemon Easier | False Swipe & Hypnosis Guide | Easter Eggs, Secrets & References Guide
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for updates to find new codes and rewards.]
Periodically, new Mystery Gift rewards will drop for Pokémon Sword & Shield. You can claim these rewards from the ‘Mystery Gift‘ tab on your Rotom menu. Open ‘Mystery Gift’ and you can claim a free prize by connecting to the internet, or earn rewards by inputting codes.
New codes are revealed through news articles, sent to partnered websites, or revealed in tweets. Keeping track of all the codes can be tricky — and all Mystery Gift codes have an expiration date. Use these codes right away to claim the rewards. Here, I’ll keep track of all codes as they’re revealed, archive any expired codes, and refresh the latest new Pokémon Mystery Gift.
- NOTE: Mystery Gift codes can only be used once.
Mystery Gift Rewards
- Gigantamax Meowth – Expires: 1/16/20
Mystery Gift Codes
- AREAS1LVESTRE [10 Premier Balls] – Expires: 2/27/20
- GALAR [1 Bottle Cap] – Expires: 2/28/20
- KAMPFTEAM [20 Battle Points] – Expires: 2/28/20
- G1GANTAMAX [20 Battle Points] – Expires: 1/130/20
- 0T0SH1DAMA [10 Dive Balls] – Expires: 1/30/20
- PRESENT [10 Luxury Balls] – Expires: 1/30/20
- K0UN1NMASC0T [1 Fast Ball / 1 Moon Ball / 1 Level Ball] – Expires: 1/15/20
- 1YAHAYA [1 Heavy Ball / 1 Lure Ball / 1 Beast Ball] – Expires: N/A – 1/15/20
- 0KUGAFUKA1B0RU [1 Love Ball / 1 Friend Ball / 1 Dream Ball] – Expires: 1/15/20
And more coming soon!
HOW TO INPUT MYSTERY GIFT CODES:
Select ‘Mystery Gift’ on the Rotom Menu, then select ‘Get a Mystery Gift‘ — select ‘Get Via Code / Password‘ then input the codes listed above. All codes are uppercase. Sometimes you’ll find numbers instead of letter. If a code doesn’t seem to be working, doublecheck to make sure your code is input correctly — and check the inspiration date.