The final location of Promethea features a handful of collectibles that are incredibly easy to miss. Borderlands 3 features a few zones that are pure spectacle — instead of exploring, you’ll race through these rally regions, fighting off cars to reach your destination. Don’t worry, you won’t find any collectibles on the lengthy ride itself, but there are hidden challenges on both ends of the tracks.
Most of the collectibles here are found in the Apollyon Station that the CoV have taken over. This wrecked luxury subway station has a fully Bandit Camp outside, a platform where an unfortunate Claptrap met his fate, and an alien-infested cavern at the end of the trail. As always, it’s easy to miss a collectible or two. Here are the locations.
More Borderlands 3 guides:
- Borderlands 3: 10 Tips & Tricks To Become A True Vault Hunter| Beginner’s Guide
- Borderlands 3: The Best Unique Guns & How To Find Them | Easter Eggs & Secrets Guide
- Borderlands 3: All SHiFT Codes List | How To Get Golden Keys
- Borderlands 3: Vault Insider Program Codes List | VIP Guide
- Borderlands 3: How To Get More Legendary Weapons | Rare Gun Tips & Tricks
- Borderlands 3: How To Fix Low FPS, Stuttering, White Screen & More | PC & Console Tweaks Guide
- Borderlands 3: How To Dupe Weapons | Infinite Guns Guide
Neon Arterial Crew Challenges Guide | Claptraps, Typhon Logs & Hunts Locations
For this guide, we’ll cover where to find Dead Claptraps, Typhon Logs, Typhon Dead Drops, and Legendary Hunt locations.
There are three Typhon Logs in each area, and there can be one or more Dead Claptraps or Legendary Hunts to find. Below, you’ll find a map with locations marked for every collectible type, and text instructions with more details to help you track them all down.
Typhon Logs are one of the most valuable collectibles. Finding all three will unlock the location of the Typhon Dead Drop.
- Yellow = Dead Claptrap
- Blue = Legendary Hunt / Target of Opportunity
- Purple = Typhon Dead Drop (Cache)
- Red = Typhon Logs
- Pink = Crimson Radio
- Green = Hijack Target
Typhon Log #1: Opposite the fast travel point, on a big round tree planter.
Typhon Log #2: When you enter the Bandit Camp outside Apollyon Station, jump onto the raised ridge to the right.
Dead Claptrap: On the track in the Green Diamond Platform area.
Typhon Log #3: In the caverns, after exiting the Green Diamond Platform, enter the dead end alcove on the left.
Typhon Dead Drop: Straight ahead of the previous log. Just duck into the alcove on your right, near the exit.