Ion Fury isn’t just another retro FPS — this old-school shooter was made on the Build Engine, the legendary engine that powered games like Blood and Duke Nukem 3D. The game has all the hallmarks of those 90ies FPS classics; insanely fast action, intricate levels, and tons of meta humor. It also has cheat codes, because of course it does.
These cheats are partial references to the legendary DOOM cheats of old. Where DOOM has “IDKFA” to unlock everything, Ion Fury has “IMAFK” — a clever little pun version of that previous code. Like ID, the developers behind DOOM, all the codes in Ion Fury are marked with “IM” for the titular heroine and former name of the game — Ion Maiden. There are many more codes, so if you’re looking to let loose, here’s how to do it.
Turn On Godmode, Noclip & Get All Guns With These Old-School Cheats | Cheat Codes Guide
[Work-in-Progress: There are still more codes that haven’t been discovered yet. We’ll update this page with any new codes that are discovered.]
To use a cheat, simply type in the commands listed below.
- IMGOD: God mode.
- IMAFK: Gives all weapons and keys.
- IMFREE: No clip mode.
- IMD4N: Gives everything and God mode.
- IMLOST: Reveals entire map.
- IMREALBUILDER: Debug Mode
More old-school cheat codes on Gameranx:
- Rage 2: How To Unlock Cheats | Complete Cheat Codes List
- Crash Team Racing [PS4]: Invisibility, Infinite Power-Ups & Unlock Characters | Cheat Codes List
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Unlock Secret Weapons, Modes & More | Cheat Codes List
- DUSK: Use These Old-School Cheat Codes To Toggle God Mode & More | Cheats Guide