Detroit Become Human is all about choices and it certainly seems that there will be a ton of them to choose through within the game. In fact, there are so many choices that each will alter the narrative storyline and can have grave consequences with your characters. Choices is also a big part in what ending you get at the end of the title. Along the way, players can pickup a variety of magazines to collect.
We’ve supplied a video guide on where you can collect every magazine above along with timestamps for each magazine below.
Find More Detroit Become Human Guides Featured Below:
- Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Worst Ending | Endings Guide
- Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Best Ending | Endings Guide
- Detroit Become Human: How To Unlock Secrets Trophy | Collectibles Guide
- Detroit Become Human: Where To Find All Graffiti Locations | Collectibles Guide
All Magazine Locations
- (00:49) Mag #1: Shades of Color – Start of game the magazine is on the bench.
- (1:01) Mag #2: A New Home – On kitchen table.
- (1:12) Mag #3: A New Home – Within Todd’s bedroom.
- (1:25) Mag #4: The Painter – On coffee table in front of television.
- (1:39) Mag #5: Partners – On kitchen counter.
- (1:56) Mag #6: Fugitives – On table within laundromat.
- (2:05) Mag #7: Waiting For Hank – Changes if Markus defended himself against Leo and Karl dies / lives. Replay to get both versions.
- (2:25) Mag #8: On the Run – The same magazine appears in all three locations (Abandoned Building, Car Lot, and Motel Room).
- (2:33) Mag #9: Jericho – Changes if Kara was caught by police and had to escape on the highway / escaped without getting caught. Replay to get both versions.
- (2:45) Mag #10: The Nest – Within side room before entering area with the pigeons.
- (3:08) Mag #11: Zlaatko – Changes if Kara was caught by police and had to escape on the highway / escaped without getting caught. Replay to get both versions.
- (3:28) Mag #12: Russian Roulette – In Hanks bedroom.
- (3:41) Mag #13: The Eden Club – At warehouse in rear located box.
- (4:03) Mag #14: The Pirate’s Cove – On the barrels within the pirate house.
- (4:25) Mag #15: The Bridge – On bench when player gets out of the car.
- (4:37) Mag #16: The Stratford Tower – Floor 47 within restaurant.
- (4:59) Mag #17: Public Enemy – Within the kitchen.
- (5:19) Mag #18: Midnight Train – On kitchen table.
- (5:41) Mag #19: Meet Kamski – Near the picture of Amanda.
- (6:08) Mag #20: Freedom March – The magazine will only appear if Markus used violent tactics in the Capitol Park chapter.
- (6:27) Mag #21: Crossroads – Connor – The magazine will only appear on Jericho if Markus attacked the police during the Freedom March.
- (6:46) Mag #22: Battle for Detroit – Kara Leaving Detroit – The magazine will only appear in the Bus Station if Markus has chosen “Confrontation” and attacked the police during the Freedom March.
- (6:59) Mag #23: Battle for Detroit – Markus Demonstration – Markus will only access the barricade if you select “Demonstration” instead of “Confrontation” at the Recall Center.