Join Quill, a tiny mouse with big aspirations, as we explode the world of Moss and grab every single Relic Dust collection. There are 375 specks of Relic Dust to collect — and they’re all found in ‘breakable’ objects. Anything you can smash with a sword swing is a breakable. That includes pots, crates, vases, and more objects you’ll encounter as you fight to save your lost uncle.
Instead of going it alone, Moss gives you control as the storyteller. An omniscient figure watching each page of illustrations, you can help Quill with your storyteller powers. You can heal Quill, smash obstacles with your orb, or take control of enemies. You’ll need those powers to solve puzzles and help Quill achieve her destiny — and the more Relic Dust you collect, the more trophies you’ll unlock. For finding all the Relic Dust, you’ll get the ‘Dust Collector I’, ‘Dust Collector II’, and ‘What Remains of Power’ trophies.
More Moss guides on Gameranx:
- Moss: Forgotten Fragments Scrolls Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Moss: Use This Trick For A Perfect No-Death Run | Trophy Guide
Relic Dust Locations | Collectibles Guide
Relic Dust is a type of collectible found in breakable objects around the environment. There are 375 Relic Dusts to collect. Instead of writing each individual location, I’ll write where to find each batch of Relic Dust.
- Dust Batch #1: After going through the cave, drop down and move to the left to find a cart. Break all three boxes to get the relic dust.
- Dust Batch #2: In the same area, go toward the wooden gate and smash all the boxes / crates / vases in the stands.
- Dust Batch #3: To the left and right after exiting the house.
- Dust Batch #4: To the left / right of the stairs, in the scene after leaving the backyard. Don’t miss the barrels on the wooden walkway to the left, in the center of the stairwell, and at the top of the steps.
- Dust Batch #5: Past the axe, enter the next camera angle scene. On the walkway to the water.
- Dust Batch #6: Before riding the raft, smash the breakables in the small wooden structure.
- Dust Batch #7: In the room with the spear-wielding statues. Find pots to the front-left corner and to the right of the exit door.
- Dust Batch #8: Exiting the statue room, smash the pots to the left / right of the entrance door. There is another pot in the same room — see it when facing the closed exit gate. Don’t miss the pot on the stairs in the background when going up to the button.
- Dust Batch #9: Breakables are found when you drop down into the battle arena.
- Dust Batch #10: In the next room, smash the pots to the right of the exit gate.
- Dust Batch #11: At the outdoor puzzle room, smash the breakables to the left of the entrance door.
- Dust Batch #12: Exiting the outdoor puzzle area and re-entering the previous indoor room, smash the breakables to the right of the entrance door.
- Dust Batch #13: Leaving the upper floor of the backtracking room, you’ll enter a puzzle room with a spinning contraption in the center. Smash the pots in the back-right background. There are also pots in the foreground near the left floor button.
- Dust Batch #14: On the right side of the exit door.
- Dust Batch #15: Again, look right of the entrance door, in the next room. Smash the pot under the right statue and smash the bunch of pots on the upper level, to the left / right after climbing the center steps.
- Dust Batch #16: In the sandy room with the shooting enemies, smash the breakables near the door, in the dark alcove, and in the foreground-left behind a ruin corner. There are more pots in the alcove to the right of the entrance door, more on the upper background level, and to the right of the exit door.
- Dust Batch #17: Enter the deep blue-hued room and smash all the pots on the ramps. There are even more at the bottom, to the left of the treasure chest.
- Dust Batch #18: In the room past the large door at the end of the chapter, there are two sets of pots on the left / right sides. One set is above (on the enemy spawn balconies), the second set is below, blocked by platforms. Just attack the areas you can’t really see to find these ones.
- Dust Batch #19: Near the start, find a single barrel and a couple of barrels on the path to the stone cylinders. Three more are in the right corner. There are a few more on the left-most high platform.
- Dust Batch #20: Inside the mine, you’ll encounter exploding enemies. The room is filled with crates / barrels to smash. Many are on the bottom level, more are near the ramp and on the platform to the left.
- Dust Batch #21: On the next page, smash the crates to the right of the entrance door, and in the front-right corner of the scene. More are behind the lever, and a few more are to the left of the exit elevator
- Dust Batch #22: At the elevator, smash the breakables to the left near the switch, and to the right of the lift.
- Dust Batch #23: Exiting the mine, smash all the breakables near the tunnel exit.
- Dust Batch #24: There are more boxes in the ruin with the first active Sentry machine. Find breakables on both levels as you enter the ruin. Before exiting the page, find a few more breakables to the left of the exit door — and even more to the right.
- Dust Batch #25: Near the door in the room with second Sentry. More are behind the wall, underneath the first lever. More are located near the lever itself. Don’t miss the last few near the exit door.
- Dust Batch #26: In the room with the red robot tentacles and the chained door, find the first dust boxes on a carts / breakables left and right of the entrance door. More are near the right door, and more are to the right / left of the steps. Smash the crates behind the fountain, too. The final batch are behind thorns, to the left of a background door.
- Dust Batch #27: From the town square, go up the stairs to find lots of breakables at the stands.
- Dust Batch #28: To the left, behind the entrance door inside the church. Another couple are to the right of the door. More are in the foreground, under a switch. More are visible in the background alcove in the center of the room — and there are even more at the top of the stairs.
- Dust Batch #29: In the church interior room, smash the seats along with the regular breakables around the chest.
- Dust Batch #30: On the path to the pub, look for crates to smash to the left of the lever. There are more to the left / right of the pub itself. Don’t miss the cart breakables to the left of the enemy spawn ledge.
- Dust Batch #31: Inside the pub, there are tons of items to smash. Destroy the regular breakables, along with stools and other furniture. Smash everything to unlock the “Pub Smash” trophy.
- Dust Batch #32: The final bunch of dust is found on the hills after leaving the cave with the snake. Smash all the breakables, and if you haven’t missed anything, you’ll have a total of 375 dust.