There are a total of 24 gun types in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. For shooting every single one at least once, you’ll earn the “Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum” trophy. Using them all is incredibly easy — if you unlock the bonus Weapon Select menu. It’s all very easy, and using the Weapon Select will save you the trouble of tracking every single weapon in your arsenal down.
If you missed anything, or just want to replay the game with some enhanced guns, here’s everything you need to know about the Weapon Select menu, and how to unlock “Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum” — it’s super easy, so there’s no way you’ll miss out.
More Uncharted: The Lost Legacy guides on Gameranx:
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – Complete Walkthrough
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – “Your Prize” Easter Egg Trophy Guide
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – All Puzzle Solutions Guide | Act 4, 5, 7
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – Collectibles Guide | Treasure, Photos & More
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – Last Of Us, Marco Polo & More Easter Eggs
All 24 Gun | Weapon Select Unlock Guide
Unlocking the Weapon Select menu is really, really easy. After beating the game on any difficulty (even the lowest difficulty) you’ll find a new option in the Extras menu.
- Extras -> Bonus -> Add-Ons -> Weapons
It costs Unlock Points, but it’s worth spending on these weapons. You can access them any time in-game. Here’s a quick list of every gun in the game. The Weapon Select menu will only give 22 out of 24 — find how to get the last two at the end of the list.
- Para .45
- Micro 9mm
- Primary Weapons:
- Mazur LDR
- Mettler M-30
- Arrowhead A3c
- Spezzotti 12 Gauge
- Type 95
- S-12 Shotgun
- Rare Weapons:
- Silenced Pistol
- Desert 5
- China Lake GL
- Harbinger Sniper
- US-AN 12 Auto Shotgun
The only weapons the Weapon Select doesn’t cover are the heavy weapons. Heavy Weapons cannot be carried, and are only temporary use weapons. The MG Turrets are required and can’t be missed — you’ll use them in Chapter 9 whether you want to or not. That leaves the last weapon.
- Heavy Weapons
- MG Turrets – Required to use in Chapter 9. Can’t be missed.
- DShK – Carried by the very large, heavily armored slow-walking troopers. These enemy types will spawn in an early Ch. 7 encounter.
Fire all these weapons at least once, and you’ll get the “Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum” and have access to any weapon you want during the campaign.